Saturday, March 11, 2006

ARGH! The SciFi Channel ran long!

... and my TiVo cut off the end of the BSG finale!!! Though I gather that I didn't miss much.

I have to admit that until the VERY end, I was finding myself rather disappointed with the way the last half hour was going, and almost hoping it WAS a dream sequence (though obviously that would have been beyond lame). But they sure threw me for a loop with that ending. Very fun. Boy oh boy, though: the battle is going on fast and furious at the fora (e.g. this thread). An awful lot of people DO seem disappointed with the ending.


Categories: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Track with co.mments
At Sun Mar 12, 02:28:00 PM EST, Blogger Marc said...

I had watched it last night on DVR, and was just as disappointed as you, when I saw that the episode ran long. How does that happen, anyway? Isn't the TiVo designed to tape ALL of a particular show? Or does it just go based on the program timeslot?

Anyway, I thought it was a great episode. No idea how much of it I missed, when the DVR program cut off. Was it more than like 30 seconds?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home