Saturday, March 25, 2006

Dayom! TV I didn't know about edition ...

There's an Ab Fab with Nathan Lane in it? When did that happen? Apparently, according to epguides, in Dec. 2004: Titles & Air Dates Guide, near the bottom, episode White Box.

Looks like it's not from season 5, which explains why I haven't seen it. It's one of three specials that I guess aren't on DVD yet.

Oh, well. You can still buy the rest of the series here and generate a microscopic commission for me:


Cover image for Absolutely Fabulous - Complete Series 1-3Absolutely Fabulous - Complete Series 1-3

$47.99 (%20)
Cover image for Absolutely Fabulous - Complete Series 4Absolutely Fabulous - Complete Series 4

$26.99 (%10)
Cover image for Absolutely Fabulous: Complete Series 5Absolutely Fabulous: Complete Series 5

$21.99 (%27)
Cover image for Absolutely Fabulous - Absolutely Special (The Last Shout/In New York)

Absolutely Fabulous - Absolutely Special (The Last Shout/In New York)

$21.99 (%12)




Categories: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Track with co.mments
At Sun Mar 26, 01:52:00 PM EST, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweetie, dahling!

“Paris” (AbFab 4) is one of my favorite episodes, and I think I only got to eat in France by remembering how Saffy ordered.

My advisor and I were in Paris for a conference, and on our walk around the 14th and 15th arrondissements, I had to stop and take this picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home