Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The attack of the cyborg cocroaches

And they said Dr. Frankenstein was a fictional character ...



(Or see the video with its comments at YouTube here.)

And just in case that didn't creep you out (it's kind of cute, actually), this guy's other work will give you nightmares:



Thanks to Kevin over at Tyler and Jack's Padded Cell for bringing this to my attention. I found Kevin's blog via a Technorati search for the Hallam Foe blog; turns out Kevin works at the hotel where the film is currently shooting, but is too professional to ask to have his Deathwatch See this movie's record at the Internet Movie Database DVD signed by star Jamie Bell (i.e. he doesn't want to get sacked). So near, and yet so far.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Track with co.mments
At Wed Apr 19, 06:43:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sad thing is, I told my colleagues about scary Robo-Roach and they wondered why I was winding them up about such things. They wouldn't believe me and I think that's part of the plan, that's how they'll get us. Hahaha.
I was informed today about Sophia Myles filming in front of our building but, alas, couldn't get to see her today. Everyone agrees that she is just as lovely in real life as she is on screen. Wow. Apparently, she's been lovely to everyone as well. Perhaps soon, she'll remember that dream she had of one day . . . . . running into the arms of a hotel cashier. Hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home