Monday, May 30, 2005

Yet more blogtrolling

Still on a political kick:

I also remembered I had added these in the past few days (note that don't remember where I got them though it's obvious how once I had one I would come across the others):

Plus these two:

And in the process of finding all these blogs in the past few days I also came across this discussion of the extent to which bloggers and blogreaders stick with their own political fellow travellers or engage with points of view they disagree with. They have a very interesting picture. (Come to think of it, that's probably how I got hold of some of these blogs.)

I've also added a few links to the "More Bitter Politics" section and added a (very inadequate) Amazon recommendations iFrame. One of these days I'll stop making all these infrastructure changes and will start posting on matters of substance.