Thursday, May 12, 2005

What Fresh Blog is This?

A little bit of everything:
  • An ongoing diary of what I'm reading, investigating, digging into for my own personal edification, both fiction and non-fiction (mostly the latter).
  • A desperate attempt to make sense of all the things my attention-deficit brain is being crammed with.
  • Rantings
  • Ravings
  • Bitter and cynical grumblings on the emerging zero-middle-class banana republic economy, corporate culture, and current political events (this will account for most of the rantings and ravings)
  • Commissions of random acts of affectaction, pretentiousness, pedantry and pomposity.
  • Anything else I feel like saying.

    Yes, with apologies to D.P.:Dorothy Parker : What Fresh Hell Is This? A Biography
    Why couldn't I just let you get the jokes on your own? Why do I have to spell out my erudition and well-roundedness in such a crass manner? I don't know, but I think you'll have to get used to it.


Categories: , , , , ,

Link Cosmos

2 Comments:

Track with co.mments
At Fri Jun 03, 09:00:00 PM EDT, Blogger Nick Burbules said...

Hi JJMG

Thanks for the link to PBD - I have also added you to my blog list.

Nick Burbules

ps. It's THX 1138!

 
At Thu Apr 27, 12:28:00 AM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear IVSTINIANVS,

Your weblog was visited at random. This post has been archived at first posts; an archive of first weblogs created in conjunction with the Blogbiting Archives

Yours truly,
Blogbiter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home